1. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is the founder of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. He was the first president of the country and popularly known as Bangabandhu around Bangladesh.
2. Muhammad Yunus is a Bangladeshi banker, professor, economist, and Nobel Peace Prize laureate. He got a Novel Prize for developing the concept of microcredit and microfinance.
3. Jawed Karim is a co-founder of the prominent video-uploading site YouTube who uploaded the first video on the site.
4. Fazle Hasan Abed is a social worker who started his career as a finance officer at Shell Oil Company and quickly rose to head its finance division. He is the founder of the world’s largest non-government organization, BRAC.
5. Salman Khan is the founder of a non-profit educational website, Khan Academy. With over 10 million virtual students, this website is the largest virtual school.
6. Tulip Siddiq is a British politician, who elected parliament members from Hampstead and Kilburn constituency, as a candidate of the Labour Party although; her party did not make the desired result over the Conservative Party.
7. Sheikh Hasina is the current Prime Minister of Bangladesh. She is the eldest of five children of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the founding father and first president of Bangladesh.
8. Shakib Al Hasan Bangladesh is now an established name in the Cricket World. He is the number all-rounder in the three formats of international cricket. Shakib Al Hasan is a well-known player all over the world for his own talent.
9. Sumaya Kazi is the founder of a web-based social networking platform sumazi .com and is considered one of the best young entrepreneurs.
10. Samson H Chowdhury was a renowned, famous, well-known entrepreneur and a commercially successful person in the history of Bangladesh. Samson H Chowdhury was the founder of the country’s leading private company, SQUARE.